I thought about it for a long time, its pretty hard figuring how most of my memoirs are lame. I chose: Afraid of heights, Love the swings. I think it's pretty ironic that I have always feared heights and the idea of falling from so high but I absolutely swinging as high as it can go. Basically most of my life is pretty ironic. How I insist that I am a loner and I know people pretty much everywhere in campus; how my folks believe they have shown me their love; how I feel guilty for not including him but when he was alive rarely did I mention him. I had some other memoirs but I truely got this one and found the background story to it. I think this one popped out more because I didn't try to hard for this one. I wanted something meaningful and tried to hard to find that six word memoir. I guess what I saw wasn't meaningful enough for me to consider it at first. Oh and this picture seems about perfect for: Afraid of heights, Love the swings.Wednesday, March 14, 2012
6 Word Memoir: The Final
I thought about it for a long time, its pretty hard figuring how most of my memoirs are lame. I chose: Afraid of heights, Love the swings. I think it's pretty ironic that I have always feared heights and the idea of falling from so high but I absolutely swinging as high as it can go. Basically most of my life is pretty ironic. How I insist that I am a loner and I know people pretty much everywhere in campus; how my folks believe they have shown me their love; how I feel guilty for not including him but when he was alive rarely did I mention him. I had some other memoirs but I truely got this one and found the background story to it. I think this one popped out more because I didn't try to hard for this one. I wanted something meaningful and tried to hard to find that six word memoir. I guess what I saw wasn't meaningful enough for me to consider it at first. Oh and this picture seems about perfect for: Afraid of heights, Love the swings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment